Personal Information Collection Statement
In this document, us, we and our refers to BLK International Pty Ltd (ACN 616 696 242).
We may collect personal information about you when you access or use our website or other online services (including information which may be provided without your knowledge by the device or software you use when you access or use our website or other services), when you purchase or request goods or services from us, and when you communicate with us about any matter. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties, such as people who make enquiries or place orders on your behalf, or from publicly available sources, where it is unreasonable or impractical for us to obtain that information directly from you.
We collect information about you for the purpose of:
- providing online services, such as our website, for your use;
- providing information, goods or services you request;
- providing you with information about goods or services we supply you;
- facilitating our internal business operations, including complying with our legal obligations;
- analysing our goods and services and customer needs and preferences with a view to developing new or improved goods and services;
- contacting you to seek feedback and/or a testimonial for us;
- contacting you in the case of an emergency;
- providing you with information about other goods and services that we, or our related body corporates or business associates, offer from time to time (Marketing Purposes); and
- as required or permitted by law.
You may notify us at any time that you do not want us to use your personal information for Marketing Purposes by contacting us at:
Our website: www.blksport.com/contact
Post: 58 Kingston Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212
Telephone: +61 7 5635 1900
Please allow a reasonable time for your preference to be implemented.
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you with goods, services or information you seek, we may be unable to process any order you place or provide you with information about your order, and we may suspend, terminate or delete your account with us (if you have one) in accordance with our Website Use Terms.
We may disclose personal information about you to:
- service providers who assist us in operating our online services, including our website, or any other aspect of our business;
- suppliers and service providers who assist us in the production or delivery of goods or services you request;
- any team, club or other organisation with which you are associated, to the extent to relevant to goods and services we supply;
- a purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; and
- our related entities and our independent distributors.
We may disclose your personal information to recipients outside Australia. In particular, we are likely to disclose your personal information to manufacturers and professionals who assist in the design, production and delivery of goods located in China, India, Fiji, Timor Leste and the Philippines.